Jul 24, 2019
Butler County Community College is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for the offering of all business programs that culminate in the Associate of Science and Associate of Applied Science Degrees.
Butler County Community College believes that education for business requires a combination of class work, practical experience, and contact with professionals in the field. The goal of each business program is to prepare students for executive or entry-level positions in the business world or transfer to a four-year college or university.
Since the business world offers numerous opportunities for men and women with business skills, a wide variety of programs of study are offered. Faculty members work to create an atmosphere in which students receive individual attention and encouragement to best enhance their professional development.
- Accounting Skills, Certificate
- Accounting, A.A.S.
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Business Management, A.A.S.
- Business Skills, Certificate
- Computer Information Systems - Computer Forensics and Security, A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems - Computer Support Specialist, A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems - Network Administration, A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems - Programming Specialist, A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems - Web Site Development Specialist, A.A.S.
- Computer Science, A.S.
- Entrepreneurship, Workplace Certificate
- Hospitality Management - Meeting and Event Planning, Certificate
- Hospitality Management, A.A.S.
- Human Resource Management Specialist, Certificate
- Human Resource Management, A.A.S.
- Management of Applied Technology, Certificate
- Marketing Management, A.A.S.
- Marketing Management, Certificate
- Medical Coding and Billing Specialist, Certificate
- Microsoft® Office Specialist, Workplace Certificate
- Office Administration - Executive, A.A.S.
- Office Administration - Medical, A.A.S.
- Technical Trades - Cosmetology Management Option, A.A.S.