Dec 16, 2017
The Humanities and Social Sciences Division is responsible for ten transfer programs and nine occupational programs. In addition to general education courses in the humanities and social sciences, the Division offers courses in graphic design, fine arts, park and recreation management, police services, and PAPA preparation.
Dedicated faculty members demonstrate their expertise by teaching in both traditional and distance education formats. Many use technology to enhance the classroom experience. Humanities and Social Sciences faculty engage in scholarly research as well as College and community service.
- Child Development Education, A.A.S.
- Communications, A.A.
- Criminology, A.A.
- Digital Audio and Video Production, A.A.S.
- Early Childhood Education (Pre K-4), A.A.
- Emergency Services - Corrections Option, Certificate
- Emergency Services - EMS Option, A.A.S.
- Emergency Services - Police Services Option, A.A.S.
- Emergency Services Fire Services Option, Certificate
- English, A.A.
- Fine Arts, A.A.
- General Studies/General, A.A.
- Graphic Design, A.A.S.
- Homeland Security, A.A.S.
- Homeland Security, Certificate
- Park and Recreation Management - General Option, A.A.S.
- Park and Recreation Management - Park Law Enforcement Option, A.A.S.
- Photography, A.A.S.
- Physical Education - Exercise Science Option, A.S.
- Physical Education - Sport Management Option, A.S.
- Psychology, A.A.
- Secondary Education, A.S.
- Social Work, A.A.