Nov 18, 2019
Butler County Community College believes that education for business requires a combination of class work, practical experience, and contact with professionals in the field. The goal of each business program is to prepare students for executive or entry-level positions in the business world or transfer to a four-year college or university.
Since the business world offers numerous opportunities for men and women with business skills, a wide variety of programs of study are offered. Faculty members work to create an atmosphere in which students receive individual attention and encouragement to best enhance their professional development.
All of the College’s business programs that are currently eligible for accreditation are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Accounting Skills, Certificate
- Accounting, A.A.S.
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Business Management, A.A.S.
- Business Skills, Certificate
- Computer Information Systems - Computer Forensics and Security, A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems - Computer Support Specialist, A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems - Network Administration, A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems - Programming Specialist, A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems - Web Programming Specialist, A.A.S.
- Computer Science, A.S.
- Hospitality Management - Meeting and Event Planning, Certificate
- Hospitality Management, A.A.S.
- Human Resource Management Specialist, Certificate
- Human Resource Management, A.A.S.
- Management of Applied Technology, Certificate
- Marketing Management, A.A.S.
- Marketing Management, Certificate
- Medical Coding and Billing Specialist, Certificate
- Office Administration - Executive, A.A.S.
- Office Administration - Medical, A.A.S.
- Office Administration - Software Application Specialist, Certificate
- Technical Trades - Cosmetology Management Option, A.A.S.